Discussion Topics

« Return to The Bookshelf

Energy Medicine :: Donna Eden

I was poking around my bookshelf last night and found this little gem. Bought it eons ago and never really delved into it. Of COURSE I had one of my kids on my mind and just HAPPENED to open to the perfect page + energy technique. Now I am reading it more thoroughly to expand my energy work knowledge.

Pick it up if you want an interesting detail of meridian + chakra work. The illustrations are helpful and the experience level ranges from simple quick exercises to more indepth techniques.

Replies to this Topic

Cool

Thanks Chris for your post on Donna Eden's book.

This was one of the books that was recommended when I was in an advanced program in massage school. We used it often, and it assisted us in staying focused on our studies and we all tested very well upon graduation!

I also have a boxed card set, DVD and booklet from her as well that I have let clients borrow over the years. It is easy and they can choose one exercise a day to work with to help them to stay balanced and focused.

It's amazing what we find when we go back and look over what we have in our treasure chests.

Pamz

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Inspiring Connections